Germany is profoundly aware of the historic responsibility it bears toward the Jewish community and toward the State of Israel as a result of the crimes of the Nazi regime. This responsibility, a cornerstone of German policy, requires remembrance, reconciliation and ongoing vigilance now and in the future. On this page of GERN NW, you will find information, resources, and events organized to remember the Holocaust throughout the Pacific Northwest.
British Columbia Resources
- German Embassy page on Historic Responsibility and Remembrance
- United States Holocaust Memorial Musuem
- Holocaust and Genocide Studies Series at PSU
- Holocaust Memorial Program at OSU
- Oregon Holocaust Resource Center